Baby Coco

This has seriously been the summer of babies, and we love it! Not only are they so cuddly and perfect, but this means there will be loads of friends for our little lovey to play with! Michael & Courtney are some of our newest friends, and we fell for them right away. I mean, what’s not to love? They are so much fun, wear their hearts on their sleve, and brighten every room they walk in. Little Coco is already doing just the same! Just look at that face!!! Being invited into their home to spend a day with them was icing on the cake. We count it a huge honor to witness and document the joy, pride, and love overflowing from this new family. Our hearts are bursting!

Posted in: Lifestyle.

6 Responses to Baby Coco

1. Ceci says:

So sweet!… I was looking at them with Sydney on my lap and telling her it was Coco, she says: “That’s my friend Coco” :)
    Love’em!

2. Ginger says:

This is my all time favorite baby shoot. There is not one photo that does not exude joy and love. Coco is beautiful and her name fits her so well. The bath shots were so fun and I loved the momma kissin’ those bare buns! All time favorite is the shot with baby Coco crying, Mommy laughing and Daddy just lovin’ on that precious baby.

3. Lindsay says:

I love these photo shoots that you do! I feel like I’m right there “in” their lives! Awesome work! :)

4. tmac says:

omg these are amazing. the way the parents interact with her is JUST as precious as that beautiful little girl. You’re hired.

5. Joel says:

Awesome pics. Love the Clevelands!

6. Tifani Lyn says:

I’m not sure how I missed this post… I’m in love with it! . You are totally coming out when I have a baby to do this, you guys rock.

xoxo